And, like a dream, glides away.
~ Sarah Helen Whitman
Client checklist (partial):
- taking a look at their health & whether chronic ailments are attributable to their indoor environment
- whether reusing furniture and materials is an option and/or desire
- whether natural light can be leveraged to minimize artificial light needed
- site considerations like water collection & supply, & indigenous plants
Product checklist (partial):
- locally produced
- minimally impactful to the environment (is it from renewable sources?)
- quality that will last a lifetime
- whether the manufacturer accepts responsibility of the product at the end of its life
How about these fun and festive solar-powered plant pots to liven up your yard? Not only do they make interesting accents in your garden, but they can also light the way to your party without using any extra power!
I found the following table setting at Remodelista. It is completely eco-friendly and incredibly easy to re-create.
NOW, GO HAVE AN “It’s So Fabulous!” WEEK-END!
If you would like helping making your home even more fabulous, contact me for an in-house or online consultation at Kimberly@www.knottinghillinteriors.com
- Home remodeling Myrtle Beach
- Home renovation Myrtle Beach
- Luxury green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Family-centered interior design
- Condo furnishings
- Beach condos