On Wednesday this week, I am excited to be featuring an interview from fellow blogger, Cristin Priest, of Simplified Bee. Her blog is all about clutter control and functional design (And who can’t use a big dose of either of those topics!?). Taking inspiration from her, my posts this week be about life and decor simplification.
With the frenzied pace of today’s hectic world, finding little ways to simplify your life can make all the difference! In terms of interior design, one way to do that is by choosing furniture that is able to function in a variety of ways. Having multi-purpose decor makes it much more efficient to create additional storage space, as well as to slide pieces around to form new configurations.
Trundle beds are a great way to instantly create a spare bed for guests.
Furniture that doubles as instant storage space is nothing short of fabulous…
Furniture that “hides” its internal features for use, when needed, are a fabulous way to conserve space and keep your room looking neat and tidy. Take a look at this interesting Murphy bed that also doubles as the backboard for an office desk….
Often, tables and chairs that are properly selected, can be moved around from room-to-room to establish fresh, new looks, thereby eliminating the need to purchase “spare” furniture and providing the capability to have extra seating space….
- South Carolina interior design
- South Carolina luxury interior design
- Charleston interior design
- Charleston luxury interior design
- Luxury interior design Myrtle Beach
- Interior design Myrtle Beach
- Wilmington interior design
- Wilmington luxury interior design
- Florence, SC interior design
- Florence, SC luxury interior design
- Home remodeling Myrtle Beach
- Home renovation Myrtle Beach
- Luxury green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Family-centered interior design
- Condo furnishings
- Beach condos