When most people think about eco-friendly ideas for the bathroom, water-saving toilets and low-flow shower heads immediately come to mind. Although I love (and encourage!) those ideas, there are also more aesthetically-focused “green” ideas to make your bathroom as beautiful as it is earth-friendly.
In a bathroom of one of my Knotting Hill Interiors clients, a beautiful chair was incorporated into their luxury interior design to camouflage the commode (Pictured below). If you have a vintage or antique chair with damage to the seating, re-purposing it in a similar way is a creative – and inexpensive! – way to add some unique interest to your bathroom!
Rather than buying new sink cabinets for your bathroom, substituting vintage or antique furniture to do the job is also a fabulous option! Take a look at some of these lovely examples….
NOW, GO HAVE AN “It’s So Fabulous!” DAY!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE HELP WITH MAKING YOUR HOME EVEN MORE FABULOUS, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR AN IN-HOME OR ONLINE CONSULTATION AT KIMBERLY@KNOTTINGHILLINTERIORS.COM
- South Carolina interior design
- South Carolina luxury interior design
- Charleston interior design
- Charleston luxury interior design
- Luxury interior design Myrtle Beach
- Interior design Myrtle Beach
- Wilmington interior design
- Wilmington luxury interior design
- Florence, SC interior design
- Florence, SC luxury interior design
- Home remodeling Myrtle Beach
- Home renovation Myrtle Beach
- Luxury green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Family-centered interior design
- Condo furnishings
- Beach condos