It’s true that a girl can never have too much closet space! However, no matter how much we wish upon a star and click our ruby slippers together, most of us do not enter a celebrity-perfect closet when we dress each morning….
However, with a few helpful ideas, your closet can become super-star-worthy in its own right!
IDEA #1: USE THE FULL HEIGHT OF YOUR CLOSET AREA FROM FLOOR-TO-CEILING.
In doing so, your closet will feel instantly larger… And none of your space will be wasted!
IDEA #2: ORGANIZE YOUR RODS INTO THREE LEVELS, IF POSSIBLE.
If you are able to fit three levels of rods in your closet, one great way to divide the space is by using the top level for seasonal clothing, the middle level for shirts, and the lower level for pants. However, remember to leave some full-length closet space for longer clothing, such as dresses and coats. If you are not able to squeeze in three rows of clothing bars, add two rows, but don’t forget to utilize the upper portion of the closet for additional shelving.
IDEA #3: USE VALUABLE CORNER SPACE FOR SHOES AND FOLDED ITEMS.
Don’t forget all of those little nooks and crannies in your closet! Even awkward corner spaces are usable storage areas.
IDEA #4: MOVE DRESSERS INTO THE CLOSET TO CREATE MULTI-LEVEL STORAGE.
Adding a dresser to a closet not only adds more storage space, but it also creates an an area to personalize your closet with decorating accessories. A dresser top may also provide the perfect location for a suitcase or jewelry organizer.
IDEA#5: ADD A PEG WALL TO YOUR CLOSET TO HANG HARD-TO-STORE ACCESSORIES, SUCH AS BELTS AND BULKY TOTES.
NOW, GO HAVE AN “It’s So Fabulous!” DAY!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE HELP WITH MAKING YOUR HOME EVEN MORE FABULOUS, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR AN IN-HOME OR ONLINE CONSULTATION AT KIMBERLY@KNOTTINGHILLINTERIORS.COM
- South Carolina interior design
- South Carolina luxury interior design
- Charleston interior design
- Charleston luxury interior design
- Luxury interior design Myrtle Beach
- Interior design Myrtle Beach
- Wilmington interior design
- Wilmington luxury interior design
- Florence, SC interior design
- Florence, SC luxury interior design
- Home remodeling Myrtle Beach
- Home renovation Myrtle Beach
- Luxury green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Family-centered interior design
- Condo furnishings
- Beach condos