As I mentioned in yesterday’s blog, I absolutely have “the blues” right now! In fact, several of my recent interior design projects – involving the fabulous color BLUE! – have spawned several additions to my go-to list of colors. Some of those include:
In the blue-gray family, I love Benjamin Moore HC146 Wedgewood Gray…. Lovely on ceilings and in bedrooms!
In the blue-green family, I love Benjamin Moore HC-149 Buxton Blue ….. A great all- around shade that is perfectly suited for a family room or beach house.
And, for a deep, dark blue how about Benjamin Moore 2064-20 Patriot Blue (Remember the American flag official colors from Monday’s blog post?!)?! I love the intensity of this color….. A smashing choice for a library or man’s study!
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE SHADES OF BLUE? WHAT PROJECTS HAVE YOU COMPLETED USING BLUE? TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT BY POSTING A COMMENT!
NOW, GO HAVE AN “It’s So Fabulous!” DAY!
If you would like help incorporating blue – or any color! – into YOUR home decor, contact me for an in-home or online consultation at Kimberly@knottinghillinteriors.com
- South Carolina luxury interior design
- Charleston interior design
- Charleston luxury interior design
- Luxury interior design Myrtle Beach
- Interior design Myrtle Beach
- Wilmington interior design
- Wilmington luxury interior design
- Florence, SC interior design
- Florence, SC luxury interior desi