As a symbol of wealth and prosperity, chandeliers were once reserved for the most formal of dining rooms, and the grandest of foyers and ballrooms. However, in today’s design realm, chandeliers are slowly breaking free of their debutante statuses and making their ways into even the most “ordinary” of spaces!
So, if you are one of those people who has an affection for the drama of a delicious chandelier, why not incorporate one into an unusual location in your home, or display your fixture in a unique way? You can add a chandelier in nearly ANY space in your home to contribute the feel of luxury interior design wherever you are!
As you will see from the photos below, chandeliers can add a touch of glamour to any decor style in any room! Sometimes, even the fixture designs themselves can be quite creative!
How about adding some drama in unusual places….
…Like bathrooms? YES!
…. A Porch?!
….In a kitchen?!
….. A child’s room?
….In a DRESSING ROOM?! SERIOUSLY?!
Sometimes, simply changing the way in which you display a chandelier can highlight a specific area of the room or add interest to the overall design.
These fixtures are hung in unexpected places to add some pizazz to each of these spaces.
NOW, GO HAVE AN ”It’s So Fabulous!” DAY!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE HELP WITH MAKING YOUR HOME EVEN MORE FABULOUS, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR AN IN-HOME OR ONLINE CONSULTATION AT KIMBERLY@KNOTTINGHILLINTERIORS.COM
- South Carolina interior design
- South Carolina luxury interior design
- Charleston interior design
- Charleston luxury interior design
- Luxury interior design Myrtle Beach
- Interior design Myrtle Beach
- Wilmington interior design
- Wilmington luxury interior design
- Florence, SC interior design
- Florence, SC luxury interior design
- Home remodeling Myrtle Beach
- Home renovation Myrtle Beach
- Luxury green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Green interior design Myrtle Beach
- Family-centered interior design
- Condo furnishings
- Beach condos